Our Quality Policy
At Weinschel we have “ A Passion for Performance ”. It is this passion and commitment that propels us to continuously strive to do better for our customers by meeting or exceeding all requirements and expectations while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
We are Solution-Minded, Performance-Driven and Customer Focused and we are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. Within this framework, we will establish and review Quality Objectives as we strive to grow and enhance our business, products, solutions, customer relationships and industry recognition.
- Plan: Establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with customer requirements and our policies.
- Do: Implement the processes.
- Check: Monitor and measure processes and product against policies, objectives and requirements for the product and report the results.
- Act: Take actions to continually improve process performance.
Our Mission Statement
The overall Quality Mission of the company is to ensure that all products, services and technical support provided to our customers are of the highest level of quality attainable and shall provide for the customer a safe, cost effective and assured technical advantage. Each individual engaged in providing a product or service to our customers is required to be committed to putting forth all necessary effort in meeting the goals of the organization:
- 1. To design, manufacture and deliver on time, a product of consistently high quality that will perform as expected.
- 2. To maintain service quality in an economical and expeditious manner emphasizing customer satisfaction.
- 3. To promote a dynamic quality improvement program based on a total quality control effort by each employee at all levels within the company.
- 4. To strive for the prevention of defects through continual training with emphasis on quality improvement and a "DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME" approach.
- 5. To perform value-added work, and those actions necessary to fully satisfy the needs of the customer.
- 6. To openly communicate and work with all employees within the organization in all areas of product and service for improvements and performance integrity.
Mistakes are avoidable and should not be accepted as the norm. The discipline of doing things right the first time needs to become routine.